5/24/11

I want to know if bodybuilding exercise can reduce weight or at least get me in some shape.?

I want to know if bodybuilding exercise can reduce weight or at least get me in some shape.?
I am 6ft tall and highly over weight ( aboutt 125 Kg).

Posted by cs1234
It builds muscle which weighs more than fat. It will get you in shape though, muscles are good.

Posted by threenorns
yes, it will help reduce bodyfat (muscle is metabolically active, meaning the more you have, the more calories you burn doing nothing - keep your diet the exact same but increase your muscle mass and you will gradually lose body fat) and yes, it will get you into any kind of shape you want to achieve.

http://www.bodybuilding.com
http://www.discussfitness.com

and my personal favourite: http://www.ironaddicts.com

Posted by maxmom
Of coarse. It will build muscle and reduce fat. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up and works your muscles will do that.

Posted by Mike Jones
You don't necessarily need to do bodybuilding exercises, anything that is high intensity and gets your heart racing will increase your metabolism and burn fat.

Posted by Quck
If a nutrition can, will you try. I have this nutrition to lose weight and shape up without any workout. However, with workout you can achieve better results. If you are keen, email I can help you.

Add your own answer in the comments! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: I want to know if bodybuilding exercise can reduce weight or at least get me in some shape.?

No comments:

Post a Comment