5/24/11

Can you post the 12 Week workout from Muscle & Fitness issues Jan & Feb 07? I lost them.If not any suggestions

Can you post the 12 Week workout from Muscle & Fitness issues Jan & Feb 07? I lost them.If not any suggestions
I had the beginner's workout that I read about in Muscle & Fitness and basically I want to know a way that a beginner can get as much strength and mass as is possible and as fast as possible.

If you can post the workout or Email it 2 me can U at least suggest a good workout for a beginner that wants to get mass (and strength) quickly.

Thanks.

Posted by ◄Hercules►
I will give you 3 links, you can search for similar articles in their archive:

http://www.muscle-fitness.com.au/

http://www.muscle-fitness.com.au/362.html

http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles/beginners/beginprog.html

For mass and strength, always do the large muscle group movements:

(1) Bench press
(2) Squats
(3) Deadlift
(4) Chin-ups / Bent-over row
(5) Shoulder press (it's not really large but you still have to do it but not as much as the others, as you use you delt in other exercise already)
(6) Sprinting (highly recommended)

^_^ good luck

Add your own answer in the comments! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: Can you post the 12 Week workout from Muscle & Fitness issues Jan & Feb 07? I lost them.If not any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment