5/24/11

Convincing my friend the importance of physical exercise?

Convincing my friend the importance of physical exercise?
How can I tell her nicely instead of a mean way? And any good sites on convincing my friend the importance of physical exercise?

Posted by Kamikaze
The best way is to just boast. Tell her how awesome you feel after a workout. Invite her along. If she's feeling dumpy, suggest working out.

In the end, however, only your friend can convince herself that she should workout. All of the persuasions in the world can't make someone hit the gym if they're unwilling to put in the effort to do so.

Add your own answer in the comments! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: Convincing my friend the importance of physical exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment