5/24/11

What would I need to bring to my first yoga class at an LA fitness?

What would I need to bring to my first yoga class at an LA fitness?
Just a 29 year old guy trying to do some self growth and discovery but don't know anyone who does it.

Posted by Maria
A yoga mat and an open mind.

Posted by ladytalabi
yourself, ur track suit, trainnerssss n a bottle of h2o

Posted by shan
Fresh relaxed mind and a yoga matt

Posted by BT
I haven't taken a class at LA Fitness, but have done lots of yoga. Generally you need a yoga mat, towel, loose fitting clothing, and a bottle of water. That's about it. If you don't have a mat, you can sometimes borrow one from the gym, but you should check with them. They are pretty cheap (about $ 20) so I would get one of my own as the tend to get pretty sweaty!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: What would I need to bring to my first yoga class at an LA fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment