5/24/11

How to get skinny and fit in 2months?

How to get skinny and fit in 2months?
Okay I really want too loose weight. I'm looking for a real person that knows and truly knows how to in many various ways. To start of with, I'm a girl. A 13 year old girl. I was 136 pounds but now i am 125 or 124. I really want too lose this weight before school starts. I think school starts around the 8th of September. or maybe 7th i don't know. I want to either get down to 100 pounds or 95 pounds or 90 pounds. I am about 5 feet maybe 5ft and 1 in. I really want to fit in skinny tight clothes and look sexy. Show off some leg. I mean I'm trim but i want to be skinny not super super skinny, but able to wear a bikini. I don't remember the last time I ever wore a bikini was. When I was 7 and 8 I wore 1 piece not 2 piece. I can't do any of the programs like Jenny Craig, or nutrisystem. Because I'm allergic to soy. Also I am allergic too peas, peanuts, peanut butter, pollen, dogs, trees, grass, dust, sesame seeds, and i forget if there is anything else. If there is anything else, it's not any other foods. I am not a vegetarian and will never be! i love meat! not that that crazy but i really only eat it. Medium well is good for me. Sometimes I have it on the rare side. I have a tred mill at home. I don't go on it much. What kind of exercises can i do everyday? How many minutes? How many? I don't want to go to the gym. I do about 30 to 40 minutes on it. I never exceed anything more and i have never done an hour before. I have asthma but its not terribly bad it just makes me breath harder. I have to take my inhaler two times before I do any exercise. It's just i don't like to run. But I push myself to do better. Today i went on for 37 minutes, 2.13 distance, 8.6 laps. 311 calories and 97.4 fat calories. All the time that I ever get on the tred mill its not over rarely 300 calories its more like 240 or 265 but i really tried to push myself and I did. But what I have to remember is that I'm on a diet, but this is also my life I'm living. I should take care of myself more than I do. Eating better and exercising is a better life style. But what I have to avoid is eating a lot of bread and ice cream and oreos. My mom also bakes cookies sometimes so it's a really bad temptation that I have and I don't know how to deal with it. Also, I have never been a real candy eater. I drink soda a lot but I also drink water. I will attach a picture of my body u don't have to tell me how I look I just want you to see what I'm dealing with. But i know when I lose my weight, I will feel so great about myself and my low self esteem will go down. I know that a lot of people will love me even though they do now. If this is too much to write to me on answers then just send me an email. Thank you so much!!!



My left side
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/89/l_082100e434f94391a2b8c7b3338a75da.jpg
MY front
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/71/l_8773b580a35a479480cd613b304ed309.jpg
My right side
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/89/l_a7f20ae79ffe47febca5353aecdc7d58.jpg
My beautiful face
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/80/l_8790fe12e5804521ab59a8f0fd4f0868.jpg

Posted by Yes
You're still in the healthy weight range, and I think your stomach looks great. You're definitely able to wear a bikini, and I think you'd really look great in one. You can wear whatever you want and look sexy. But exercise and eat well to stay healthy, not to lose weight. It's always good be be healthy. If you lose a little weight that's okay, but you look good the way you are. If you want to live a healthier lifestyle that's great, but being healthier should be your goal, not weight loss.

Posted by D-S
you a chunky monkey

i like girls large and in charge

where does it goes
@$ $ or thighs
i lile them to jiggle.

Posted by Just That Girl
Jog A Lot.. I mean A lot lot.. Eat twice a day with a really small amount.. Avoid junk food.. Eat meat once for 3 days.. Eat fried food once for 3 days.. Don't drink when you're eat.. Eat fruit.. Dont drink soda too much.. btw.. If you're 13.. Do not diet.. Just eat healthy food.. 13 is the age to grow up.. If u push urself.. It gonna effect you're body..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: How to get skinny and fit in 2months?

No comments:

Post a Comment