5/3/11

World gym still charging me after contract?

World gym still charging me after contract?
I signed up for world gym on November 2006. I signed a 15 month contract. Its obviously over but i still keep getting payments. I go to the gym and ask to cancel it. They tell me i have to send a mail to Larry Walker. Its been a month and i got another payment. How can i fix this? Should i file a lawsuit?

Posted by eskie lover
If the membership is being charged to a credit card, call them immediately and contest the payments made after the contract expired. They may ask you for proof (a copy of the contract) once they open an investigation, but while it is being disputed they cannot charge you interest or penalties and no further payments will be made to the gym on your behalf. If it is coming as a debit to your bank account, visit the bank to dispute the charges with a copy of your contract.

What do you think? Answer below! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: World gym still charging me after contract?

No comments:

Post a Comment