5/24/11

Is this a good diet and fitness plan? General Advice needed!?

Is this a good diet and fitness plan? General Advice needed!?
I have just turned 21 years old and my current BMI is - 27.69
I currently way 13 stones exactly (82kg)

I had never really been overweight growing up but in the past few years i have let myself go with alcohol the main culprit of my gain in weight. Anyway, i just want to get going and get fit again.
The thing that is really bothering me is my "beer belly" and the fat under my chin. Are there are any specific types of exercises i can do to target these areas?

So i have found my local Fitness centre which has everything i need. Swimming pool, gymnasium and even sauna and steam room. I want to go about 3 or 4 days a week (is that enough or should i go more?) Can anyone tell me how long is a good set time to swim. I am not the best swimmer but i am going to try and stick to actually swimming and not just messing about in the pool.

Should i use the gym first and then the swimming pool?

I want to spend most of my time in the gym. I am not really interested being very muscly as i am more determined to lose the flab and the long term goal is to have a flat stomach but a six pack etc. isn't important.


So while i will be doing this i want to start changing my diet permanently.
Can anyone tell me if this is a healthy days food diary for myself:

Breakfast - Porridge, Pint of Water
Mid-Morning - Apple, Pint of Water
Lunch - Vegetable Soup(Home-made), Banana
Mid-Afternoon - Orange
Dinner - Jacket Potato with small low-fat cheese triangle and red onion topping.

Can anyone else give me some ideas for healthy low fat recipes (lunches and dinner in particular)?

Posted by Bertram Grogin
You must have right information if you want to lose weight. You can tried method that I lost 18 pounds in 5 weeks. It works fast and It will work for you too. You can find more information here link below.

Give your answer to this question below! More vigorous exercise can help improve fitness of the heart and lungs, which can provide even more consistent benefits for lowering heart disease risk. ... Exercise Fitness Blog


Orignal From: Is this a good diet and fitness plan? General Advice needed!?

No comments:

Post a Comment